A Glimpse Of History
Delhi Public School Mysore is a member of the prestigious DPS family comprising of over a hundred schools located in India as well as overseas and is managed by the Delhi Public School Society. The DPS network in India spans across the geographical extent of our country and beyond. The schools abroad include the ones at Nepal, Indonesia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Kuwait. Having such an extensive network of institutions with a common curriculum and high standards of education, the Delhi Public Schools have consistently given brilliant results and created trail-blazers of an India of the new millennium.
The DPS Society with its partner schools forms the largest educational network of quality schools in India. They cater to those in transferable jobs by facilitating admission for their wards to any of our schools. With more than 100 schools in India and abroad and over 6000 faculty members, Delhi Public School is the most successful example of quality scholastics. The DPS Society has successfully established a composite educational curriculum catering to all echelons of society, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that the destiny of India is being carved out in the classrooms of “Delhi Public Schools”.
The schools of the DPS Society are centers where:
- We aim to preserve and enhance the highest standards of excellence and prepare generations for the 21st century.
- Students are helped to master the expanding horizons of technology and also become the repository of Indian ethos and culture in its pristine form.
- Students are equipped to access the best opportunities of growth and advancement by being prepared linguistically and culturally for them. The concept of ‘enlightened citizen of the world’ will be the backdrop of all their endeavors.
- Students will be carefully sensitized to environmental concerns, the feeling of nationalism and communal harmony.
- No deserving and talented child will find the doors closed because of financial disability. Special efforts are made through resource centers for children with special needs. Education of the marginalized children is being ensured through non-formal learning centers, DPS Shikhsa Kendras